INNOVACERA® Alumina Ceramic Igniter for Pellet Stove with Detachable Holder, Tube Size OD10.5 × ID6.5 × L90 mm
$30.00 – $36.00
INNOVACERA® Ceramic hot surface igniters for pellet boilers only need approx. 1/10 of the energy needed by hot air fans and ignition blowers. Their ignition capacity lies between 120 and 350 W. Depending on the positioning of the ignition element in the boiler, the ignition time of approx. 60 seconds is extremely short. This also means minimal emissions.
Power: 160 W, 180 W, 210 W, 225 W, 230 W, 240 W, 255 W
Tube Size: OD10.5 × ID6.5 × L90 mm
Supporting Socket: NO.4/NO.5/NO.6/NO.29
Lead wire: 300mm/400mm/500mm/900mm (Customized is accept)
Range of temperature: 800~1100 °C
Ceramic igniter technology benefits:
- A fraction of the energy consumption compared to conventional cartridge or element heater.
- Long-lasting (non-aging).
- Time to ignition 60~90 seconds.
- Tested to 100,000 cycles.
- Easy to install and retrofit.
- 800~1100°C at steady-state temperature.
- Impervious to oxidation and corrosion.
- Ignite kerosene, wood chips, split logs, coal briquettes or other biomass, corn, etc.
- Kerosene fan heater
- Wood pellet, wood chips stove or boiler
- Small scale biomass industrial furnace ignition
- Incense burner
|Recommended voltage (V)||
120 V, 230 V
160 W, 180 W, 210 W, 225 W, 230 W, 240 W, 255 W
There are no reviews yet.