- Quantity of product INNOVACERA® Alumina Ceramic Heater for 936 soldering station can not be less than 10
INNOVACERA® Alumina Ceramic Igniter With Detachable Holder For Pellet stove, Tube Size OD10.5 × ID6.5 × L90 mm, 5 PCS
$150.00 – $180.00
INNOVACERA® Ceramic hot surface igniters for pellet boilers only need approx. 1/10 of the energy of that needed by hot air fans and ignition blowers. Their ignition capacity lies between 120 and 350 W. Depending on the positioning of the ignition element in the boiler, the ignition time of approx. 60 seconds is extremely short. This also means minimal emissions.
Voltage: 120V / 230V
Power: 160 W / 180 W / 210 W / 225 W / 230 W / 240 W / 255 W
Tube Size: OD10.5 × ID6.5 × L90 mm
Supporting Socket: NO.4 / NO.5 / NO.6 / NO.29
Lead wire: 300mm / 400mm / 500mm / 900mm (Customized is accept)
Range of temperature: 800~1100 °C
Package includes: 5 pcs
Ceramic igniter technology benefits:
- A fraction of the energy consumption compared to conventional cartridge or element heater.
- Long-lasting (non-aging).
- Time to ignition 60~90 seconds.
- Tested to 100,000 cycles.
- Easy to install and retrofit.
- 800~1100°C at steady-state temperature.
- Impervious to oxidation and corrosion.
- Ignite kerosene, wood chips, split logs, coal briquettes or other biomass, corn, etc.
- Kerosene fan heater
- Wood pellet, wood chips stove or boiler
- Small scale biomass industrial furnace ignition
- Incense burner
|Recommended voltage (V)||
120 V, 230 V
160 W, 180 W, 210 W, 225 W, 230 W, 240 W, 255 W